This Kernel is based on Faux source plus all AK optimizations.
- GCC 4.8.2 // -O3
- Hotplug Control
- Governor Control
- Voltage Control
- CPU Overclocking // Underclocking
- GPU Overclocking // Underclocking
- Simple GPU Governor
- IO Scheduler
- GPU Vsync
- Haptic Feedback Strength
- Thermal Throttle Threshold
- USB OTG Charge Control
- USB Fast Charge
- Headphones Volume Boost
- Headset Gain
- Speaker Amp Controls
- Microphone Amp Controls
- WiFi Power Management Control
- TCP Congestion Avoidance Algorithm
- RGB Control
- Gamma Control
- Power Modes
- Read Ahead Buffer Size
- WCNSS Wifi Patches
- Ramdisk Tweaks
1. Using FauxSpeaker with Max Loudness I can hear a "buzz" after some sound finish, this is not occur using Quiet profile:
- Max loudness sacrifice quality for max volume. You are probably hearing the noise in the original sound file. If you have FauxSound, you can tone down the SpeakerGain to -10, then max loudness will sound slightly better.
2. I can hear a "buzz" after some sound finish with poweramp:
- You can try raising the thread priority in poweramp's settings and see if there is a change, or disable eq, or keep service on and disable route output Button under Tweaks.
3. Sometime music have a start and stop with poweramp:
- You can try to set Readahead to 128k or set audio buffer to Huge under Advanced tweak.
4. Recommended Settings by Faux:
5. Q&A by Faux:
6. Where i can get color pre-set for faux kernel:
7. Where i can get infos for Governors tunables:
- All app purchases & contributions to faux123 are greatly appreciated.
- A big thanks to faux123 for all of his hard work, dedication and for keeping his source open.