Asylum CM ROM started its life on Samsung Galaxy Note a good while ago. Now it has matured to a CM10.1 Mako edition. This ROM is small, fast, battery friendly, blacked-out and smooth. This Asylum edition has only 133Mb - it's 42Mbs lighter than the official CM10.1.
- CM 10.1 Features
- GCC 4.7
- Dark UI: Settings, Clock, Phone, Messaging,c ontacts, SystemUI & Framework
- CM9/10 Theming Compatibility
- Ad Blocking
- UI Tweaks
- Addon.d Scripts
- Performance Tweaks
- antiochasylum, Rom creator, a nice guy and a genuine Texan straight shooter
- chasmodo, bad tempered, caustic and grouchy n7000 and mako Jenkins
- Jack The Ripper, our Linux scripting genius, a proper English gentleman with a penchant for getting kicked out of clubs
- Sunny2303, well spoken, gentle and generous n7100 Jenkins
- CM team and Team Hacksung, obviously.
- Utacak™ for being there in the moments of dire compiling need.
- Milady for being ever so nice to me and everybody.
- Alcoholic Anonymous, born 1973 ad, for testing, Freaking Questions and all the roflness.
- Gugelhupf for addon.d scripts, cool bootanimation, testing, Asylum header and all the lollary.
- zeppelinrox and bartito for entropy boost.
- bangsti for being a friend, supplying fast mirrors and creating Asylum wallpaper app.
- Sasha for being there at all times.
- kufikugel and SlimBean Team for some blackout images.
- Asylum Community for being such wonderful wackos and making XDA an incredibly enjoyable place.